Community InformationAlameda County, CA
- Alameda County Medical Center
- Alameda County Medical Center Fairmont Hospital
- All Bates Summit Medical Ctr
- Bay Area Tumor Institute
- California Endocurietherapy Medical Corporation
- Carnales Unidos Reformando Adictos Incorporated
- Children's Hospital
- City Of Alameda Health Care District
- County Of Alameda
- Crestwood Treatment Center
- Dreamcatchers Empowerment Network
- East Bay Endoscopy Center
- Eden Medical Center
- Eden Medical Center - Occupational Health
- Eden Medical Center - Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Occupational Health
- Electrical Engrg Cmpt Sciences
- Emeryville Homecare
- Flowmedica Inc.
- Fremont Homecare
- Fremont Hospital
- Fremont Surgery Center
- Garfield Geropsychiatric Hospital
- Healthsouth Corporation
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kaiser Permanente Fremont Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente Post Acute
- Kindred Healthcare Operating Inc
- Kindred Hospital-San Francisco Bay Area
- Reliant Nursing Svc
- San Leandro Hospital
- Sutter Connect
- Sutter Health
- Telecare Corporation
- U C B Space Sciences Lab Cr
- Alameda Hospital Alameda Hospital is an independent, general-acute-care hospital dedicated to providing quality, personalized care to patients.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center brings over 100 years of nationally recognized medical care to our East Bay Area communities and to Northern California
- Children's Hospital Oakland the oldest pediatric medical center between Los Angeles and Seattle has provided exceptional medical care for children in the region and beyond for 94 years
- Eden Medical Center is a full-service, 387-bed medical center with campuses in Castro Valley and San Leandro, serving the health care needs of residents of Alameda County and surrounding communities
- Highland Hospital Our mission is three-fold: we are committed to excellence in community based patient care, post-graduate medical education, and Emergency Medicine clinical and basic research
- Alameda Newspapers, Inc
- Bil-Mar, Inc
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- East Bay Monthly
- Fred Zehnder
- India West Publications Inc.
- Inland Valley Publising Company
- Inside Tennis
- Inter-City Express
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Oakland Tribune
- San Francisco Newspaper Agency
- San Jose Mercury News, Inc
- The Daily Review
- The Globe Newspaper Group
- Uc Plant
- Voz De Portugal
- Alameda Times-Star
- The Mercury News
- Berkeley Daily Planet local news, free community daily newspaper.
- East Bay Express alternative weekly newspaper serving Berkeley, Oakland, and the San Francisco East Bay area.
- Ardenwood Historical Farm
- Coyote Hills Regional Park
- Fremont City Park Maintenance
- Fremont City Parks
- Regional Parks Botanic Garden The Regional Parks Botanic Garden was founded on January 1, 1940. It is situated in Tilden Regional Park's beautiful Wildcat Canyon in the heart of the North Berkeley Hills.
- University of California Botanic Garden To develop and maintain a diverse living collection of plants to support teaching and worldwide research in plant biology
- East Bay Regional Park District - all parks We will acquire, develop, manage, and maintain a high quality, diverse system of interconnected parklands which balances public usage and education programs with protection and preservation of our natural and cultural resources
- Angel Island State Park
- Alameda County Sheriff Office
- Alameda Police Department In the spirit of community policing in the informational age, this site is dedicated to providing our citizens and the world access to our department. We hope that the information found here will help to strengthen the community/police team.
- Alameda County Treasurer-Tax Collector Our goal is to provide you with the information and easy access to make an online tax payment, obtain your personal tax information or to provide you with a better understanding of what services we provide
- Alameda County Fire Department We will provide the highest level of service to our communities by valuing our members; promoting positive leadership; and dedicating ourselves to excellence.
- AMTRAK Capitol Corridor
- Alameda Harbor Bay Ferry
- Bay Area Transit Information
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- Livermore Municipal Airport
- Hayward Executive Airport
- Black Tie Transportation providing ground transportation in private corporate sedans, stretch limousines, executive vans, and 21 and 25-seat motor coaches.
- Alameda County Library
- Alameda Free Library Alameda's premier information source since 1877
- Berkeley Public Library
- Hayward Library
- Livermore Public Librarie
- Oakland Public Library The Oakland Public Library informs, inspires and delights our diverse community as a resource for information, knowledge, and artistic and literary expression, providing the best in traditional services, new technologies and innovative programs
- Pleasanton Public Library
- San Leandro Public Library The City of San Leandro is dedicated to providing for the identification, designation, protection, enhancement, perpetuation, and use of historical resources that contribute to San Leandro's historical, architectural, archaeological, cultural, or aesthetic heritage
- Alameda Ballet Academy
- Berkeley Ballet Theater
- Lawrence Hall of Science is a singular resource center for preschool through high school science and mathematics education, and a public science center with exciting hands-on experiences for learners of all ages
- Oakland Opera Theater
- Shoreline Amphitheater
- Sunol Water Temple For decades the Water Temple received many visitors and was a popular location for picnickers
- Doctors Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center-Richmond
- Los Medanos Community Healthcare District
- Medical Center For Birds
- Ujima East Intensive Day Treatment Program
- Contra Costa Health Services Contra Costa Health Services is a comprehensive county health system that meets the needs of county residents in a variety of ways
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center Contra Costa Regional Medical Center is a full service county hospital and offers a complete array of patient-centered health care services delivered in a beautiful facility.
- Doctor's Medical Center Doctors Medical Center offers a full range of health services, including a regional burn and wound care center, cancer treatment, a well known cardiac center and obstetrics
- John Muir Medical Center Mission: We are dedicated to improving the health of the communities we serve with quality and compassion.
- Kaiser Medical Services
- Richmond Health Center Provides routine and preventive health care service focusing on the whole person. Special family practice clinics have been established for some non-English speaking patients: Asian, Lao, Afghani, Vietnamese, Russian.
- San Ramon Medical Center
- Sutter Delta Medical Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the health care needs of our community with compassion, pride and excellence and by promoting a healthy community
- Contra Costa News Register
- Contra Costa Newspapers, Inc.
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Sentinel Newspapers Inc.
- The Globe Newspaper Group
- Tradeline Inc
- Antioch Press
- Bay Point Press
- Imperial Valley Press Online
- Lamorinda Weekly Lamorinda Weekly is a weekly community newspaper for Lafayette, Moraga and Orinda
- Oakley Press
- The Clayton Pioneer We cover the news of Clayton (most of it, anyway). We tell you what happened on the streets, at City Hall, in the churches and the schools. We tell you about the local weddings (who wore what and where the party was), about who got engaged and who celebrated an anniversary. We tell you who was born and who died.
- The Channel Richmond, the electronic version of The West Richmond Channel, a bimonthly newspaper.
- El Cerrito Wire frequently updated local news and information run by local residents.
- North Bay Business Journal
- Rossmoor News The Rossmoor News is a weekly newspaper that is carrier-delivered to every home in Rossmoor-a senior community located in Walnut Creek, California
- The Sentinel Serving Walnut Creek, Alamo, Danville, Blackhawk, Diablo, San Ramon
- Community & Recreation Svc
- Mt Diablo State Park
- Pleasant Hill Recreation & Park District
- Briones Regional Park With its rolling, grassy hills and secluded, shady canyons, Briones is a secret wilderness surrounded by the towns of central Contra Costa County. Although the park is close to Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Martinez, there are peaks within it from which you can see only park and watershed lands for miles in every direction.
- Diablo Foothills Regional Park Diablo Foothills is an imposing gateway to the beautiful parklands of Mt Diablo State Park and Walnut Creek Open Space. The Foothills 1,060 acres are valued for their striking geologic formations, their sweeping panoramas of the San Francisco Bay Region and the rural quality of the adjacent rolling grasslands.
- East Bay Regional Park District East Bay Regional Park District (EBRPD) is a system of beautiful public parks and trails in Alameda and Contra Costa counties. The system encompasses 1,745 square miles on the eastern side of San Francisco Bay.
- Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site
- Harland Hand Memorial Garden
- John Muir National Historic Site The Site preserves the 14 room mansion where the naturalist John Muir lived from 1890 to his death in 1914
- Mount Diablo State Park Mount Diablo State Park is one of the ecological treasures of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Ruth Bancroft Garden Preserving an exceptional example of American garden design, The Ruth Bancroft Garden demonstrates the beauty and excitement possible in a water-conserving landscape
- Contra Costa County Administrator's Office The County Administrator's mission is to work with the Board of Supervisors, Department Heads and other agencies to provide the highest level of services, using available resources, to the people of Contra Costa County
- Contra Costa County Fire Protection District The Contra Costa County Fire Protection District is a well-equipped, full-service fire agency. The District ranks among the fourteen largest metropolitan fire agencies in the state. We provide fire and emergency medical services to nine cities and the unincorporated areas, serving a population of 600,000 across a 304 square-mile area with 30 fire stations. We also provide full service to business and industry, including several petroleum refineries and chemical manufacturing plants.
- Office of the Sheriff Contra Costa County Honor, Courage, Commitment, Leadership and Teamwork shall be the core values employed as we serve the citizens of Contra Costa County
- Superior Court Contra Costa County Our goal is to provide information that will make it easier for you to handle your court case, whether you have a lawyer or not
- Contra Costa Transportation Authority Contra Costa Transportation Authority is a public agency formed by Contra Costa voters in 1988 to manage the county's transportation sales tax program and to do countywide transportation planning
- Bay Area Transit Information Your Bay Area travel guide
- San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Tri Delta Transit Eastern Contra Costa Transit Authority (Tri Delta Transit) provides over 2,500,000 trips each year to a population of nearly 230,000 residents in the 225 square miles of Eastern Contra Costa County
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District The Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District is the third-largest public bus system in California, serving 13 cities and adjacent unincorporated areas in Alameda and Contra Costa counties
- Contra Costa County Airports
- Valley Limousine and Sedan Service Serving the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Contra Costa Ballet
- Contra Costa Civic Theatre El Cerrito, non-profit community theater providing both affordable, high quality entertainment to residents throughout the East Bay, and training in live performing arts for children and adults
- Contra Costa Musical Theatre
- Dean Lesher Regional Center for the Arts Walnut Creek. Home to Center REPertory, a resident professional theatre company. Includes calendar of events
- Diablo Light Opera Company non-profit community theater emphasizing on modern and classic operetta (Walnut Creek)
- Golden State Model Railroad Museum
- Willows Theatre Company tickets for current and upcoming productions. Information about the Willows Conservatory (Concord)
- Lamplighters Music Theatre Walnut Creek. Presents musicals and Gilbert & Sullivan operettas
- Contra Costa Wind Symphony Walnut Creek, includes schedule, contact information, and history
- Blue Devils Concord, Drum and Bugle Corps
- Lafayette Summer Music Workshop Lafayette, providing an intimate environment for middle and high school sutdents to learn and play jazz
- Martinez Museum Cyber visit to Martinez History Museum
- Lindsay Wildlife Museum Wildlife rehabilitation and educational center that focuses on native California wildlife and natural history
- Brenden Theatre Corporation This website will provide you with show times, directions, movie synopsis, pictures of our theatre locations and latest special events
CENTURY 21 Marquis
20980 Redwood Rd, Castro Valley, CA 94546